【英译】advance booking; book for ; subscribe for; advance booking; book; place an order; subscribe ; booking; reservation; subscription; to place an order (for); to subscribe for; to book (a seat, table, passage, etc.); to reserve ; (v) place an order; bespeak; booking; engage; reserve; subscribe for; subscribe to; make reservations; order; give a order for; give an order for
宋 苏洵《几策·审势》：“今者，天下幸方治安，子孙万世帝王之计，不可不预定於此时。” 明 张居正《请册立东宫疏》：“自昔圣帝明王，莫不早建元良，预定储位，所以尊宗庙，重社稷也。”《东周列国志》第一百四回：“甘罗对曰：‘察其喜惧，相机而进。言若波兴，随风而转，不可以预定也。’” 魏巍《东方》第五部第九章：“按预定计划，由侦察排长花正芳和一个侦察员事先在无名山后选择好潜伏地点，然后在这个小村里等候他们。”
1. They're due to arrive in Seattle (on) November 4th.
货预定11 月4 日抵达西雅图。
2. I've booked you in at the Grand Hotel.
3. I think we've made reservations. Have you fixed them?
4. I'd like to reserve a single room for tomorrow night.
5. I think I have a reservation for three nights.
6. Could you reserve a single room for me?
7. I don't like this schedule.
8. The play has been very popular, you have to book up well ahead
9. The US military advisors are scheduled to complete their current mission in the Philippines by the end of this month, but Arroyo has called for more joint military exercises aimed at fighting terrorism.
10. Tu Vei-yueh smiled sardonically, for he knew that this exchange had paved the way nicely for him and that he could now proceed, without any further delay, to give them the instructions he had already worked out in advance.